Price: $249 USD/Person
Location: Northern Baja
Duration: 1 Full Day : Email or Call For Availability
Wave Riding Vehicle: All
Group Size: 2 - 5 Wave Riders*
*Minimum 2 Persons
*Epic Surf Tours reserves the right to add more surfers to a trip that did not hit the 5 person maximum.
*Private tour supplement available.
This is it. Your own personal bilingual surf guide/instructor is ready to show you how awesome surfing in Baja can be. Manny V has been hitting the waves in Baja since the 80's. You'll be safely led to empty line-ups which are perfect to learn and improve your surfing skills. You'll hit up the best local food spots to refuel for your surf sessions. Plus, Manny V's decades of surf photography skills will document your epic getaway. All the photos and videos will be yours at no additional cost!
Your trip begins when the group meets in Imperial Beach 45 minutes before sunrise.
You'll ride the beach and reef breaks anywhere between Rosarito Beach to the north and K-58 to the south. The spots we surf are usually wide open. Yes, EMPTY. Manny V will use his years of experience to find the best lonely breaks for the day's conditions. There will be times when we'll have to surf with others but the ultimate goal is to find our own breaks.
The Price Of Your Trip Covers All The Essentials:
-Baja Experienced Bilingual Surf Guide/Instructor
-Ground Transportation (Fully Mexico Insured Vehicle - Chevrolet Suburban)
-Light Breakfast (Water, Breakfast Burritos, Coffee, Snacks)
-Delicious Lunch At Tacho's Taco
-Amazing Lobster Dinner At The Infamous Puerto Nuevo Village
-End Of Trip Awards
-Filtered Water While On “Surf Patrol” - Bring Your Own Water Bottle
-All High Resolution Photos And HD Video Clips
-Option To Buy Merchandise At A Discount
-A Case Of Pacifico Beer (per group)
-All Tips Included At Restaurants
-Tour Guide Tip Not Expected But Humbly Accepted
-Car Safety: Unless we pay a parking attendant to watch our car, Manny V will remain with the Baja Mobile the entire time.
With a limited amount of sunlight, the goal is to surf your brains out. We'll find those spots with the best conditions and surf as long as possible. Eat. Then, you do it again. Of course, I'll throw in a few surprises that may include cool sights, yummy local delights, and more.
Epic Surf Tours Baja Single Day Surf Strike Covid Safety Protocols
- Our group will be in the Baja Mobile which seats up to six people total.
- Everyone in the vehicle will be wearing masks at all times.
- Each guest will have their own hand sanitizer placed in the door handle.
- I will have extra new face masks in case someone misplaces theirs.
- During our downtime, I will wipe down the inside of the Baja Mobile and all door handles with sanitation wipes.
- Face masks must be worn to enter and when not eating.
- Most restaurants will have outdoor seating.
- Most restaurants will have temperature checks plus hand sanitizer before entering.
- Where there is no outdoor seating, facemasks will be worn until the food arrives.
- Where restaurants do not have pre-checks and/or hand sanitizer, I will have hand sanitizer on hand to give to the group.
My ultimate goal with all my trips is to ensure a safe fun weekend. Yes, these are extreme times but with proper precautions taken from both parties, we can have the weekend we need for a recharge on life.
Now, hit up Manny V with any questions or simply lock in your spot then get ready to slide into the empty line-ups of Baja and recharge on life!